Whether you’re new to tourism, an established business or just want to stay up to date with the Sunshine Coast tourism industry, being a member of VSC is a great way to stay connected and up-to-date with the tourism industry and its influence on the Sunshine Coast.
As a member of Visit Sunshine Coast you are
primed for action and want to make the most
of your connection with the tourism industry.
VSC Membership entitles you to the following opportunities:
- A dedicated membership team to offer advice and help to maximise your membership
- Stand out from the crowd with a membership certificate and sticker
- Stay up to date with trends and opportunities via regular eNewsletters and industry news
- Access Team Sunshine Coast member portal including our extensive image library
- Invitation to our quality networking functions*
- Learn and be inspired by the best – access to training and workshops to lift your business performance*
- Promote your brochure in VSC operated and accredited Visitor Information Centres **
- Promotion through our new website and campaigns via FREE submission of deals
- Opportunity for inclusion in VSC co-operative marketing campaigns *
*Additional costs may apply
** Subject to suitability and availability of display at various Visitor Information Centres
Additional Member Opportunities
In addition to the opportunities provided in your VSC membership, businesses can select a category specialised membership including:
Trade & International
$ 250Promoting the Sunshine Coast to our trade and international Markets has never been more important. The Trade and International add on will enable your business to leverage VSC’s promotion to key industry partners and invitations to participate in sales missions, trade shows and familiarisations. The experienced trade and international team will provide guidance and training opportunities to assist your business.
- Invitation to participate in trade and international ready programs and scholarships*
- Your business listed in the International Travel Planner
- Opportunities to showcase your business to travel trade familiarisation visits
- Inclusion in relevant VSC tradeshow representation and trade training programs**
- Invitation to participate in VSC led onshore/offshore sales missions**
- Opportunity for inclusion in international marketing campaigns**
*Additional costs may apply
** Access to trade and International benefits on provision of product suitability and operators agreement to pay required commission levels.
$ 250Business Events add-on will enable members to leverage additional promotion and networking opportunities specific to the business events industry. You will be invited to participate in business event workshops, trade shows and familiarisations to further promote your event offering. We encourage this add on for related businesses including venues, suppliers, accommodation providers, tours, transport, team building, event hire and restaurants who either attract or support the business event industry.
- Full product listing on the businesseventssunshinecoast.com
- Promotion via ‘Hot Deals’ on the dedicated business events website
- Opportunity to join the regional stand at relevant business events trade shows*
- Product promoted by business events staff to corporate, association and government event planners and Professional Conference Organisers (PCO’s)
- Receive relevant sales leads via business events as a result of their marketing activity
- Your chance to showcase your product in domestic corporate and PCO familiarisations*
*Additional costs may applyEnquire
We are proud to be a part of ‘Team Sunshine Coast’, we love the region and we want to share our passion. VSC has a dedicated team ensuring our industry are maximising their membership opportunities. With years of industry experience the team can relate to our members and provide practical suggestions to combat common struggles faced in their businesses. Please contact the team if you have any questions.
Industry & Membership Development Manager
Destination Support Officer