Advancing Women in Tourism
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
QTIC is supporting Ms Kayleen Allen, Managing Director, Tourism Gems to hold a series of workshops and business mentoring sessions throughout Queensland. This project is supported by the Queensland Government’s Advancing Women in Business Initiative.
The aim of the program is to encourage and support women in existing businesses and assist women who are thinking about, or who are ready to embark on a new business.
The ‘Advancing Women in Tourism’ Program aims to provide tools and advice to assist women:
- build a resilient and Leading-Edge business
- develop a powerful and positive brand
- provide formidable customer solutions, not just products
- define success in their own terms
- be confident business savvy women entrepreneurs.
More details to come!